Hey students! It’s your favorite teacher, Adriena, of Food is My Classroom with today’s mini-lesson. I was in the mood for brunch, so I decided to take a trip to the Edgewood community where I stopped by Puff & Petals Lounge. This quaint eatery is operated by K. Michelle, a Memphis native singer, who you may have seen on Love and Hip Hop ATL. I tried a few menu items for brunch, and my favorite plates and cocktails are listed below.
⭐ Bring The Heat (spicy pasta)
⭐ Crabby Patty (fried slider)
⭐ Flower Bomb
⭐ Hollywood Glamour
⭐ Frose Garden
⭐ The Illusion
⭐ Cigar on the Beach
1. The food was amazing.
2. Antonio, male server/host, was really nice and good at multi-tasking.
3. Arielle, female bartender, was sweet and makes the BEST drinks. She also passes out LONG STEM ROSES.
4. Located on the Marta Trolly line.
5. Not far from I-20.
6. The staff makes the restaurant a good time as they dance to the bumpin’ hip hop music.
1. There were NO desserts available this day.
1. Parking for 2 hours is $10 and 4 hours for $20.
2. Not really designed for large parties. This spot is very quaint. There are 3 spaces for up to 6 guests. I recommend 2 to 4 in your party.
3. Average wait time is 30 minutes to 1 hour.
4. All parties of any size have 18% gratuity automatically added.
5. They are closed Mondays & Tuesdays.
About the owner:
Singer K. Michelle (Kimberly) opened this restaurant because it was her dream as a child.
Read her story here:
I definitely cleaned my plate!
Thanks so much for tuning in! Hope you all enjoyed this review! Don’t forget to FOLLOW to keep up with our weekly blog posts!
#PuffandPetal #KMichelle #BlackOwned #restauranteur #LoveandHipHopAtlanta #foodismyclassroom #foodie #atlfoodie #atlblogger #quickbites #FIMC